It's a "PICTURE TAG" and this is how it goes. Go to your pictures and go to the 5th folder. Then open up the 5th picture and post it. Then tag 5 people when you are done. Have fun!
This is the one... yeah we like it!
I TAG: Julie, Corynn, Melinda, Lonni, and who ever wants to play!
I only have one picture folder... so this is the lovely photo you get! Check out my sexy calves! We are getting on the bike, whom we do not know the owner.. to take a cute wedding photo and it turned out being our favorite one!
This is the one... yeah we like it!
2 comments:
I do love this picture and the crazy story behind it!
You are so dang brave! Scott and I took pictures in the middle of the street outside the Temple and I thought that was daring... but jumping on a strangers Harley! :)
Post a Comment