Monday, May 18, 2009

Hall-le-lu-jah!!

I QUIT MY JOB!!! I'm so freaking excited! And of course Phil is too! I was just sick of having to leave my family at night and especially on Saturdays! Now Phil can work more overtime... if need be, and I can just be a stay at home MOMMY! Besides doing all my lovely friends hair at my house, of course I will never give that up! Just FYI for ya' all... I have lot of cute fun things about Stetson to post, but no time today! Well, I CAN tell you though, I think I have that smartest little 9 month old! (He's 9 months TODAY by the way) He likes to play with a ping pong ball by dropping it on a hard surface and watching in bounce... how cute is that! I know I am SUCH a new MOM! But I love it!

6 comments:

Lonni said...

so HAPPY for you! Being a stay at home mom is the BEST!

Brooke Colvin said...

That is so fun Cami! I am excited for you to be able to spend time with your family more and feel like a normal mommy again. I can't believe Stetson's 9 months old - crazy!

dntbaker said...

congrats! i went back to work after ezra it was the hardest thing.. the best day ever was when i quit! hey i need your number so i can set an appointment up for my color.. i might try to go to the church thursday morning.. wish me luck!

Torgersons said...

Yay for no more work! I'm done in 3 weeks!! Yay for being moms!

Julie said...

Cami :) I am so thrilled for you! Just what you wanted! The Lord is definately in control. We should go walking or something when it cools down this week!

Corynn said...

You are so cute. Now we can hang out more! whoo hoo!

Followers