He must be turning human because the other day I sliced up some failed bread that I made to dry out to make bread crumbs. Bo must have thought that I sliced it up for him! He went right over to the counter, with me just around the corner mind you, and grabbed a slice! Like it was a free for ALL! Then, I vaguely remembered just the day before that I had piece of toast with some jam on it. I took a few bites, then set it down to go do something else. I came back and it was gone! The scoundrel!
So, if anyone wants a really great Dog named Bo. You just let me know! He is acting up for some reason but it is really out of the ordinary for him. I don't know if it has anything to do with a rash that he has on one side of his face or not, but really I thought he knew better. Oh yeah, if you do want him, just make sure you have a trash can with a lid in EVERY room! We recently invested in a plastic one from Wal-mart for $10
4 comments:
We have cake mixes if you still need one :)
He is just preparing you for having a toddler soon!
I could really use a dog in my life, especially one that's as much of a sugar fiend as I am! But don't worry I don't think I could take it out from under that cute kid of yours.
Awww... BO! Send him on over!
Post a Comment