I just took Little Miss to her 4 month dr. appt last Friday! They are the same length! Only for LM it is the 90% haha... and she weighs 14 lbs and 11 oz (a pound less!) Growing babies!
Wow! Just to give you an idea- Kiri was 9 months old when see reached 15 lb! And she weighed 8 lbs at birth! I am glad Preston does not have stomache problems! You all look so cute!
3 comments:
Yes, he is a stinkin cute little guy! He's a big boy!
I just took Little Miss to her 4 month dr. appt last Friday! They are the same length! Only for LM it is the 90% haha... and she weighs 14 lbs and 11 oz (a pound less!) Growing babies!
Wow! Just to give you an idea- Kiri was 9 months old when see reached 15 lb! And she weighed 8 lbs at birth! I am glad Preston does not have stomache problems! You all look so cute!
Post a Comment