Being a new mom makes the worth of souls greater to me. So, watching shows like Law and Order, CSI, and Cold Case become alot more tragic. Don't get me wrong though, it doesn't stop me from watching them. Law and Order is more like a BAD habit. Cuz it comes on at 10 pm most the time, I feed the baby at 10. So you'd think that I would want to go right to bed after feeding him right... well no because there is like a whole other half hour left! We just have bunny ears on our TV so it may be a good thing when Feburary comes... we dont have HD! Instead of watching those shows I could be doing something useful with my time... or so one would think.
Sidenote: I'm pretty sure I enjoy the show 'Scrubs' more than the other ones combined! But it's just not on as much when I am home. I like it cuz JD's imagination is hilarious and there is no death involved!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Scrubs is the funniest show ever! I have a few seasons on DVD! YAY For you getting a blog!!
Hi Cami! Welcome to blogging! my blog is:
erikandmelinda.blogspot.com
I'm so glad you have one now too!!
By the way - I've been meaning to thank you for bringing Corynn a "shower" gift the night before the shower...it totally threw her off and couldn't have been better planned! I totally owe you =)
Post a Comment