We went to my sister's (Lexi) Trunk or Treat the week before Halloween and ate some CHILI when we were there... YUM! Stetson makes the cutest little PUPMKIN! As you can see. I just can't get over how cute he is. For those that do not have kids, may not understand just how adorable your own are! It's amazing how much you can actually love a child! My Grandma Ginger was able to visit us that weekend too... so exciting! My niece, Ariana, is the beautiful Red head there in the picture. She called herself "Little Merdaid" and I tried to be a Farmer with my overalls on. AND my other little niece was a cute little butterfly!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
wait. I thought lexi lived here in st.george!!!
Cute!! I've added you to my "blog friends" on my blog...hope that's okay!
Very cute. Welcome to blogging.
Yay! Jasmine told me you have a blog! I'm so happy you joined in and got one. Now we can totally keep in touch, and yes, Stetson is pretty much the cutest thing to grace the earth. Our blog is danandjessica.blogpsot.com I hope you're doing well! I love you, Cami!
Welcome to the blogging world!! :) Here is mine:
lifeofthebennetts.blogspot.com
Lindsay
Your nieces are getting so big!
Cute blog! Yes, You need to update.....Stetson has grown!
Post a Comment