Stetson's FIRST picture with Santa! We waited in line at Santa's night out at FRY'S for an hour! It was a dousy, but it sure was worth it! I got a better picture on my camera than the elf!
I think it was December 9th that we had our friends Cameron and Corynn come over for dinner... Well they brought us the steak to BBQ (which was delicious by the way) and we provided the rest. Then after dinner, we headed to Mesa to see the lights at the Temple! It was so fun, I know that I probably saw them when I was little, but don't remember them at all!
LOOK How cute! Jake is 3 weeks and Stetson 3 1/2 Months! What a difference!
After our Temple lights tour in the cold, we decided to make ourselves colder by going to Bahama Bucks! Phil and I had never been there before, and believe me, it was definately worth it!
He was actually pretty patient, cuz he had no idea what was coming his way... dun dun dun... RICE CEREAL!! He was exactly 16 weeks and 2 days... that was December 10th
7 comments:
What cute pics! I'm so glad you updated! I love the Santa pics! You guys are such a cute family.
Yea for an update! I love all the pictures. Keep the updates coming!
Yay for updating your blog :)
Cami he is adorable!! You guys are an amazing family! We miss being in your ward.
Hey Cami! Just thought I'd let ya know how cute you blog is. I need to learn how to change the background on mine and then I need to learn how to add you to my list!
Hi cami this is shay from dollar cuts and i saw your blog on jessica's i hope that u do not mind. Your little boy is so so cute. I hope life is great for you it sure looks like it. well if you don't mind i would like you on my blog just let me know on my blog fivelittlewilliams.blogspot.com k have mhave great night.
Your Blogging I luv it. Don't U Just love Being A mom.
Post a Comment