Sunday, March 1, 2009


I am a horrible BLOGGER!!! I look at everyone else's and you guys are so good and I have had numerous people BOO at me for not updating! You guys probably look at it more than I do! ANYWAY, so what neew in the Harding House hold? Well, funny thing, this morning before Church (church starts at 8 for us, mind you) Phil and I heard a bird chirping just outside our front door. So Phil went into the salon to look out the window and sure enough there was someones "pet bird" gripping onto the frame of the window. So he decided to catch it and bring 'him' inside. Phil says its a boy cuz he is colorful. Yes, I know, my hubby is so smart! I'm proud of him! So now we have the pet bird! Before we left for church we stretegically got him into Stetson's portable crib with a corkboard over part of the top and then a blanket. But by the time we got home, we had weasled his way out.. little rascal! Long story.. anyway so Phil called our neighbor to see if he happened to have a bird cage, he just happened to know someone who was willing to loan it out to us! So we will put FOUND posters around our area to see if anyone claims him.. if not.. he's ours! Hoo-ray! Free bird... Phil's excited.

1 comment:

Corynn said...

I swear this stuff only happens to you guys! And, yea! for an update. When can we get the boys together?

Followers