6 months is GREAT! He has learned so much lately! Like he learned to roll right into this box! Well, he rolled over to the box and grabbed it, which in turn made the box flip onto his head... it was too cute not to snap a picture... or 4... you know how it goes!

He has also learned to SIT UP on his very own... which I guess Dad knew that since he was like 5 1/2 months old but I only really noticed it just last Sunday... two days ago. What a horrible Mom I am! He is one smart cookie! He loves jumping in the Jumperoo.. since he was 4 months, then we put him in the walker soon after that. He is actually learning to control where he goes. I am afraid he is going to be really independant because he likes to grab the spoon and feed himself already! I have to fight him for it! But I am in love with watching and learning about his little personality he is developing. It's so Fun!
5 comments:
Two days in a row! I am soo proud :) I can't believe how big he is getting...
He is getting so big Cami. I think he is looking more and more like his daddy. It is so fun to watch them go through all the stages as a baby. I think 6 months is one of my favorites: sitting up, playing, happy, but still not crawling around and getting into EVERYTHING. So cute!
He's HUGE! And so darling. He's your twin.
I just found your blog! Cute bird. Lucky he found you guys because he never would have survived on his own. Your son is getting so big. Time flies . . .
I think you've got a Peach-faced Love Bird there :)
That looks just like MY bird! I used to have a Love Bird in HS! Your bird reminds me of him. His name was Auk. I don't know if it was a girl or boy, but I loved him. He was so fun!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peach-faced_Lovebird
Post a Comment