20 Weeks!

I was 20 weeks exactly on Halloween, this was taken the night before, but hey close enough! I can't believe we have only 20 more and HE will be here!?! Where in the heck did the time go?
We went to a Halloween Party for kiddos at Julie's house. Here are all the kids that were there... minus the cute 7 week old pumpkin.

Awh!.... here she is! Next to Issac the Skeleton!
They had put candy on the back of cute pumkin cut-outs and spread them around in the back yard. Stetson kinda figured it out! I was happy!
Friday night Pumpkin carving

Stetson wanted nothing to do with the pumpkin GUTS. We took off his clothes beforehand hoping he would want to dig in, but to no avail. We are such mean parents, cuz we tried spreading the guts on him but of course he cried. Grandma Trish saved him though.


3 comments:
Holy Cow - 20 weeks!! That has FLOWN BY!! I cant wait to see the little guy!
P.S. I love how long Stetsons hair is getting!!
You're looking adorable! I'm excited to see the adorable baby!
Sweet! You look so cute!
Post a Comment