Tuesday, January 19, 2010

IT was a Surprise to ME!

I have FINALLY completed my Research Project and am ONE step away from becoming a Medical Transcriptionist!!!!! I know I said my deadline was the 16th... because I thought it was. I emailed the school to find out for sure, and I really have until the 26th, then IF I need more time they will give me a couple more weeks. (Cuz I am SO close to being done!!)

SO I got my results back from my Research Project and I got a 93! Yeah, that's right! 93! I was getting to so frustrated that it was taking SO LONG to finish, by the end I really didn't care too much about it being perfect. So when I got my grade back it was a nice surprise! ALSO, in the feedback they gave me I was surprised at all the compliements! One said "You have a very nice writing style."

Ok that's all the bragging I will do today. I'm really not trying to brag, I was just delighted and thought to share!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh I am so excited for you! A 93 is awesome!!!!

Torgersons said...

YAY! Aren't good grades the best? They make you so happy inside! Yay Cami! Good luck with the rest.

Callahan's said...

Way to go Cami!

Lonni said...

AWESOME! so happy for you!

Brooke Colvin said...

Good job Cami - what a relief!!

Julie said...

Super! :) I am thrilled for you to ALMOST be done!

Followers