We may not have it all together,
but together we have it all.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
NEW PJ's
First time in big boy Jammies! He got them for Christmas from Grandma Jan! Thanks Grandma!
It's hard to catch Stetson in a good picture anymore....
so I decided to show you a video of him also
Listen for his NEW WORD!
3 comments:
Papa Alex
said...
As the music was playing we listened & watched this video. Debby said that he said "yellow". Now that I've cruised your blog I turned off the music to better hear the video. I agree that he was saying "yellow". Dang! Pretty exciting! -Cami's Dad (aka Papa Alex)
Stetson is just too cute! It really is amazing how fast they grow up. Everybody tells you that, but you don't believe it until you actually become a mom and look back at the newborn pictures and wonder where the time flies!
3 comments:
As the music was playing we listened & watched this video. Debby said that he said "yellow". Now that I've cruised your blog I turned off the music to better hear the video. I agree that he was saying "yellow". Dang! Pretty exciting! -Cami's Dad (aka Papa Alex)
Stetson is just too cute! It really is amazing how fast they grow up. Everybody tells you that, but you don't believe it until you actually become a mom and look back at the newborn pictures and wonder where the time flies!
Cute video...I can't believe he's saying words now. Seems like just yesterday that he was born. Time really does fly!
Post a Comment