In January, Stetson learns how to sleep on a BED just his SIZE...
Another Night at the foot of Mom and Dad's bed. I think he went and laid himself down, just look the grin on his face.
Messy room in the process.


Hooray, now it's neat and organized, ready to house the needs of TWO little boys!




Notice the Bookshelf added on top of the dresser... I LOVE my HANDY HUBBY!
Now we have a nice new organized room... or it was anyway when these pictures were actually taken back in January! The Chair is no longer in there, it was a little crowded.




Notice the Bookshelf added on top of the dresser... I LOVE my HANDY HUBBY!
Now we have a nice new organized room... or it was anyway when these pictures were actually taken back in January! The Chair is no longer in there, it was a little crowded.
More UPDATES to come... soon I hope! (and I am not talking about the new baby, just yet)



3 comments:
Hooray for organization! I love that. I love making room for new things too and having a place for everything. Not that my house is always like that, but it's nice when it rarely happens :)
Stetson looks so cute in the Chow bed!! Cant wait to meet Baby Preston!!
I Love what you guys did with the closet! It looks like it would really help to keep things organized! Are you still feeling up to hair this week?
Post a Comment