Stetson is growing to be more and more like a little kid instead of my little baby. He is repeating a lot of what all 3 of us adults in the house say. It is so good that he has constant intaction with adults to really learn to put words together. Just the other day at the store, Phil was pushing him around in the cart and I was walking just ahead of them. Stetson put his hand up on the back rest of the cart and got his little finger stuck. We weren't really paying much attention to him, so he managed to get the words out..."I STUCK!" At first, I didn't quite realize what he had said, and then I quickly saw the expression of helplessness on his face and said, "Oh he's stuck!" Phil quickly 'unstuck' him and all was fine. I could help but laugh though. He was desperate to get our attention, so much that he learned to put those TWO words together! I was amazed he even knew the word 'stuck'! It's so fun to watch him learn and grow. He is the sweetest little boy I know, and I am so excited to have another one soon!
Stetson loves to jump on the Trampoline with Dad. He will even try to jump on solid ground raise his little eyebrows and say, "JUMP, JUMP!"

Stetson also loves BO the hound dog, who is so lazy that he doesn't even care when Stetson lays with him on his bed. Stetson will even fall asleep here occasionally.
Not long after Stetson learned to sleep in his toddler bed did he learn to get up quietly from a nap and destroy his room with the tissue box I thought was out of his reach on his dresser. A week or more later, I accidently left his wipe box on the floor along with baby powder and he decided to have some fun with that too!
No comments:
Post a Comment