Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Picture


...just sleeping...
Such a GREAT baby!

5 comments:

Torgersons said...

He's so adorable! Congrats, Cami! Have so much fun with the little dude.

Callahan's said...

He is so cute! Oh and I love his name too :)

Russell, Tiffany, Emily, Colby, Logan, and Charlotte said...

He is so cute!! Congrats you guys. I am glad all is well with mom and baby.

Unknown said...

He is GORGEOUS - can't wait to love the little guy!!

The Bailey Bear Family said...

You're so lucky to have such good babies!!! I'm proud of myself for checking your blog! So sorry I delayed at looking at it but I just read about Phil getting stuck in the mud and I love it because Robert is the same way!! Luckily, we haven't been stuck for several years now! That's cool that Phil and Danny traded trucks! How nice!

Followers