So sweet! I love the brothers pics! :) We are SO getting better so I can't wait to get over there and cuddle that little guy :) He's wearing my outfit! YAY!
What cute little boys! I can't believe how big Stetson is. He is only a month older than Emily but he looks bigger! Maybe because he is next to little Preston! Cute pictures!
4 comments:
So sweet! I love the brothers pics! :) We are SO getting better so I can't wait to get over there and cuddle that little guy :) He's wearing my outfit! YAY!
What cute little boys! I can't believe how big Stetson is. He is only a month older than Emily but he looks bigger! Maybe because he is next to little Preston! Cute pictures!
Congrats on that sweet new baby! You are going to be one busy mama. Such a fun time for you and your family!
LOVE these pictures, they turned out so cute! Can't wait to meet your sweet little dude. :)
Post a Comment