Friday, April 16, 2010

Misc. Pics

LAST post of the day, I promise!
I will put Prestion on the playmat, and Stetson will go lay next to him for fun!

Last night, Juile came over and told me that I need to start doing tummy time with Preston. I have been spacing that. So this morning I layed him on the very cute quilt Inez made and Stetson once again layed right next to him.....


FACE to FACE


This is a little one man tent that Phil inherited from a friend of a neighbor, Stetson loves playing in it. (So does Phil.. he he)


This picture, taken yesterday 3 1/2 weeks old. It was a brande new outfit, first time wearing, so I had to! I am glad I did too, because later he threw up all over it!


7 comments:

Russell, Tiffany, Emily, Colby, Logan, and Charlotte said...

That sure is a cute family you've got! I love reading your updates.

Alexis Bailey said...

I love all those pictures! It's so fun to see how Stetson loves his baby brother...

Brooke Colvin said...

Cami, I just looked through all of your pictures and latest posts. That is so cute that Stetson will lay down next to Preston on the floor. They will be good buddies I'm sure. It was fun to catch up on what you've been up to :)

shaunandtrena said...

Cute, cute, cute! Your boys are adorable! Hope to see you sometime soon! Love you guys :)

Callahan's said...

Fun updates. You sure have cute kids :)

Annette said...

That new baby is so darling! I love that Stetson is so cute with the baby. Enjoy it because they will be wrestling before you know it!

Julie said...

SO CUTE! I know I am a few weeks (okay, a month) late in commenting, but all so cute!

Followers