Friday, April 16, 2010

Pictures before Pictures

I signed Stetson up to get some pictures done at Sam's Club. (This was before a had the baby... FYI) They do Vintage looking photos. We had to bring Stetson in a plain white shirt and jeans.




Then they had us put this little vest and tie on him


Oh so Handsome!


I took a picture of the picture, so it's not the best quality, but you get the idea.



The whole picture experience was HILLARIOUS with Stetson. He did not like the photographer or her helper at all! Especially when she tried putting a hat on him, he about picked a fight with her. He kept throwing things and was just not having this whole picture taking thing. Even candy as a bribe wasn't helping. I was actually surprised this picture turned out so well.

1 comment:

Callahan's said...

I LOVE that little vest and tie Stetson is wearing...sooooo cute!

Followers