Saturday, February 18, 2012

Willy Wonka Halloween 2011

*I know this is super belated! Better late than never, right?*





I must give Phil the credit for coming up with the Oompa Looma idea for the kids. Best idea ever... They were too adorable!





I couldn't get them to cooperate very well for a picture...So I guess you get to see me too.



Willy Wonky himself.





Can you tell their pants were homemade? We got a BIG white piece of fabric from SAVERS, and just happened to have brown shirts already. Notice Stetson's pants above... just a little big--this was the first fitting. Preston's pants were perfect, only because I originally "sized" them for Stetson. So just to be sure, I made Stetson's overly huge!



Notice my orange make-up supplies :-)






Dad's job was to spray their hair, and what a good job he did!







My Third little Dinosaur 3 years in a row! Gotta love hand me downs!







Night #1- We went to FRY'S to go Trick or Treating and score some major deals during Moonlight Maddness the Thursday before Halloween. I didn't think about the White Eyeliner for their brows 'til the next night for our Church Activity


Stetson being a little shy at first. Notice the other oompa loompa in the background... pretty much all you see is the white. Too funny.







Probably the cutest trick or treaters... In my opinion anyway ;)






Loving that CANDY!!












Poor Karston is the odd ball out! I hope you caught the drift of what Phil and I were!

1 comment:

Torgersons said...

I can tell exactly who you and Phil were. :) Love the costumes! The boys are adorable!

Followers