Saturday, August 27, 2011

Karston 2 month STATS!









( I had a hard time picking just one good picture!)


Now, Karston has been my BIGGEST baby by far! He was 9 lbs 2 oz and birth and 22 inches long, my other two were 7.9 lbs and 7.11 lbs. Karston is in 6-9 months clothes and has been since a little before 2 months old, although, some 3-6 mon stuff do fit him.



His 2 month STATS: (Drumroll please)



14.5 pounds



and



25 inches long



=



95%ile!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brooke Colvin said...

Cami! I have been soooo out of the blogging world lately, but thought I would "catch up" on everyone. I can't believe you have 3 little boys - who all look identical! When Karston gets a little older, they could probably pass for triplets. They are so cute though! I hope you are doing well and surviving being a mommy of three. It's hard work, but so worth it - as you already know. What a cute family you have!

Followers