Thursday, October 4, 2012

Karston- 15 Months


Karston my BIGGEST BABY! For his 15 Month Check-up he checked out super healthy!
Weighing in at 24 LBS = 50 % ile
Head = 50th % ile
Height = 90th % ile

He is also saying many words (or trying to anyway) Let's see how well I can remember:

Dad
Mom
HI
Hug
BO
Doggie
Cookie
What's at?
He tries to mimic "DO THE ROAR" in deep voice (if you have seen Shrek Forever After)
**I know there's more!  I just can't think of them!

He will listen to directions pretty well.  He is always wanting to go outside- out the back sliding glass door.  He will open it himself, but he has to open in ALL THE WAY until it stops moving.  When he does that it makes it hard for him to close it on the outside, so usually he won't, But if he comes inside and I tell him to close the door he will!

He will throw garbage in the trash when asked to.  He loves taking a bath or leaving the house out the front door. So when we say, ok it's time to go, he jets for the door.  He is so solid when he falls on his face or behind, he gets right back up and gets back to what he was doing.

He is a meanie sometimes when it comes to playing with other kids.  I think it must be what he a learned from his brothers and/or trying to defend himself against his brothers.  He will smack kids in the face if he wants what they have.

Most the time, he just wants to keep up and do EVERYTHING that is brothers do.  He will climb up the ladder onto the Trampoline and then realize that they are jumping on there and get scared.   He will usually get down on his own though.  HE is so fun to hug because he hugs you right back!

He is just a bundle and cuteness and joy!  I love my little Karston!

No comments:

Followers