My Favorite Holiday is the 4th of July! Some may think that is weird, but i love it because of getting outside and eating Fried Chicken on a blanket and playing UNO until it gets dark to watch the fireworks! Not to mention that it is the day we gained Independence in the United States!!! Well, we actually celebrated on the 3rd in Arizona City because Phil was going to be working on the 4th.
First the evening started out by raining! So Stetson and I wanted to get out and play in it! We love the rain!
Stetson just hangin' with the neighbor friends waiting for the Dads to get back with the Pizza and POP! (Yes, I know... no fried chicken! Little Ceasers is cheaper))
Then, when we were getting ready to leave for AZ City, we had to strap in the baby of course! Just kidding, he took a ride a across the street like that ONLY... waiting for me to get the car seat and strap the base in our neighbors mommy van!
Everyone enjoying the fireworks!
Stetson watching the Fireworks with Dad. He really did like them...
he just got a little distracted with the sticks on the ground a little bit into it!
When it rains a lot like it did that day, the common area next to our house fills up like a little pond. So we got home that night and heard this BRAAAAH BRAAAH sound. I thought it sounded like a lamb. Phil's like, "is there a baby out here?" So we found the sound near the pond, and it was a FROG!... Who knew? Michelle (neighbor friend) caught two of them for us, just so we could let the loose the next morning... don't ask me why we thought we had to catch them. I felt like I was a little kid again playing with the neighbors in the wet atmosphere. It was a fun night.
Comments please, I like to hear from you, I am basically obsessed I will check back everyday to see if anyone commented!
10 comments:
i will leave the first comment! i am obsessed with comments too :) i'm excited to get my hair done and will be doing the color too- yay for extra cash :)
I love comments!!! So, the frogs are weird. I am ok if Jake want to some day catch frogs and bugs and things, but he better not touch me with them! haha. Cute pics from the "4th". Fun times... Okay, when are you available to hang out because I am basically dying of boredom here! haha.
Sounds like fun! The question is, where did the frogs come from?
I am so right there with you - The 4th of July is my favorite holiday too. Sounds stupid but I totally love it!!!
I LOVE Stetsons face in that picture where you dont know if he is about to laugh or cry...he is really growing up!!!
Of course it has to rain on the only day of the year that we actually want to do something outside! I'm glad you had fun though.
By the way, congrats on your new calling as YW Pres. You will do a great job and I am here to help with whatever you need :)
I love the 4th of July too! Good summer memories :)
So much fun! I can't believe how big stetson is getting! It looks like you guys had an awesome 4th of July. ( and I know what you mean about the comments) :p
Rain in AZ? Who knew. What a fun 4th! I love fireworks too, and luckily we could see them from our house so that Owen could stay asleep :)
Hey Cami, Love your blog. Stetson is so cute! Email me if you want me to send an invite for my blog. mamnwhite@gmail.com You guys need to come over for dinner sometime.
Hey cutie! Stetson is getting so big!! Tell Phil congrats on the new calling and we hope to see you guys soon! We love and miss you a ton!!
Post a Comment