Just thought I needed to document Stetson's latest accomplishment!
He can recognize and SAY the color YELLOW! Lexi and family got Stetson some colored blocks for Christmas, and just starting 2 days ago I would hold up a block and tell him the color. Yesterday he tried saying it, with a lot of tongue action. Then tonight, he picked up a YELLOW block and said YELLOW. Okay, well his english isn't completely deciferable, but Phil and I can definately tell he is saying YELLOW!He is learning and progressing so FAST! It will be fun to see what stage he is at in just 3 months when little Preston Mel joins us in the world!
2 comments:
and BLUE! He said Blue too!! :)
He really is the cutest little thing - seriously we love that kid!
I love the name you guys picked out! Its sooo cute!
Post a Comment